Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Creams

Lets start off with stretch mark creams.



As you can see, I've been using the above creams/oil/lotion of on my growing belly. And here are my reviews on them.

* Product 1. 2. and 3. was bought in the UK.

1. Pregnacare Stretch mark cream - £5.99

My mother was in the UK when I was about a few months pregnant. So she bought this for me and a couple more.

What I think of it? The texture is thick and it doesn't make my skin dry so it's good and I don't need to use a lot of it, but I don't really like the after smell. It kinda leaves a weird smell after putting it on my body. I thought it was just me, being pregnant and having very sensitive sense of smell, but my husband too didn't like the smell. I'm still using it, because I don't want to waste it. Using it for nearly a month, so far, no stretch marks.

Rating : 6/10 (due to smell)

2. Mum & Me Bump - £7.49

Out of the 4, this is one of my favorite! Thick texture and smells great, even my husband loves it. Every time I wear it, he'll say, you smell great! After using this, still no stretch marks.

Rating : 9/10

3. Boots Maternity Stretch Mark Oil Spray - £6.49

This too is one of my favorite. The texture is oily at first but once it is dry, it feels great on my skin. It doesn't leave any oily residue and it doesn't leave any weird smells.

Rating : 9/10

4. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stretch Mark Lotion - RM30.88

 I like this product and easy to find it here in KL. The texture is good and the smell is not too bad. The cocoa butter smell is a bit strong so I can only use it when my sense of smell doesn't bother me. Sometimes it can be a bit too strong and it triggers my migraines. Other than that, its good enough. 

Rating : 7/10

After using the creams/oil/lotion for a couple of months, I am happy to say that I don't have any stretch marks on my tummy, but I do have some on my butt! So I've been using it on my butt as well and I think the marks are going down. 

Not too sure whether it is because of the products I've been using or I am just lucky. But I did see a good change on my skin texture after using the products, because for the first few months of being pregnant, I didn't use anything on my tummy and once my baby bump started to show, the skin around my tummy was very dry and itchy. Now I can safely say, it's soft, smooth and not flanky. 

Note* 
Remember to put cream/oil/lotion all over your tummy, back, boobies, BUTT and thighs. Those areas will expand when you're pregnant. Put it everyday to avoid, stretch marks, dry skin, itchiness and flanky skin. Unless, you're the prefect women and this doesn't happen to you (I HATE YOU ;p).

Hope this helps. Till next time!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment