Confession of a bored mummy to be.
From you title, you guessed it, I'm pregnant but this blog has nothing much about pregnancy. I might be the worst person to ask advice when it comes to pregnancy. I was and still luckily that I dont have any morning sickness, just an occasional migraines here and there, no cravings (not yet), no mood swing (I think I dont), and any more.
In this blog I feel like writing about make-up. Most girls/women loves make-up and we cant live without it. I know I cant. I'm not the most beautiful person you'll meet but I dont think I'm ugly. I you can say are just average. I can be more beautiful with make-up.
How I started with make-up. I might have started wearing make-up when I was 15. I was lucky enough to not have pimple break outs when I was a teenager but i did have very bad dark circles! It will be worst when I didnt have enough sleep. So I started using compact powder to cover it. My mum was very generous with me, I managed to ask for Clinique Compact Powder and that was it! Nothing else. Around that age, I started playing around with a lot of Drugstore brands. And I remember it being very expensive. My allowances was not enough to even buy Drugstore brands so I stole money from my parents. I was a bad girl. Thinking about it, I feel soooooo bad, so NEVER STEAL!!!!
So now at the present time, (not gonna say how many years! dont want you to know my age. I'm still 21 at heart) I have make ups ranges from cheap to expensive. Expensive in the sense where I can afford, not the super expensive ones that can break the bank.
Most make up that I have bought, I bought it while traveling. Where I'm from, the selection of Drugstore brands is very limited. So I am very lucky to be able to travel and try make ups that you cant get here.
Wont be showing how I look, because like I said, I'm not the most beautiful person you'll meet. Maybe when I do feel super beautiful and brave, I will show myself, but for now, its mostly pictures of the products I love and not like so much.
Hope you'll enjoy reading my ramblings on make ups!
No comments:
Post a Comment